The Christopher K. Jarvi HELPING HANDS grant focuses on strengthening youth, residents and community through supporting community-based organizations. Named after the founding Executive Director of the Anaheim Community Foundation, the Helping Hands grant honors the memory of Chris Jarvi, who passed away April 22, 2013. He was a strong advocate for youth and the Anaheim Community.
Through the Helping Hands grant program, Anaheim residents have the opportunity to lend a helping hand by donating to Anaheim Community Foundation. Look for information on the Helping Hands program in your utility bill to make a donation. Your donation ensures worthwhile programs continue for arts and culture, safe and healthy youth, seniors, libraries, nature and emergency assistance. Of course, you can always make a donation online. For information on making a donation, call the Anaheim Community Foundation at 765-4419.
- Helping residents in need
- Engaging at-risk youth
- Promoting healthy living
- Arts, culture and learning
- Emergency assistance
- We are shifting our timeline for the 2020 Helping Hands grants to July/August
- We will post updates here by late June
- We are currently focusing on addressing community needs due to the pandemic